|By John Ryan||
|June 24, 2009 04:15 PM EDT||
Radian6 announces an important improvement in their ability to give a holistic understanding of an organization's social media efforts.
Radian6 Announces Social CRM and Web Analytics Integration
New features empower companies to extend customer relationships into the social web and more clearly determine social media ROI.
Fredericton, NB (June 24, 2009) - The social web is touching more and more business processes inside the enterprise. Marketing, customer support, sales, and community professionals increasingly need to understand how the conversations happening in social media impact and drive their customer relationships.
Radian6 helps companies listen to what people are saying about them online and engage in those conversations across the social web. From blogs and comments to multimedia, boards and forums and communities like Twitter, Radian6 gathers the discussions happening online and gives businesses the ability to analyze, manage, track, and report on their social media monitoring and engagement efforts.
Radian6 has now extended its platform to equip team members with deep social media listening and measurement capabilities within the tools they already use. With features developed on their platform API and Social Metrics Framework for integrating third-party data, Radian6 now supports the integration of social customer relationship management (CRM), web analytics, and other enterprise systems.
Customer expectations are shifting, and companies must address the changing needs of the new social customer. With the proliferation of social networks and other online communities, customers are now more accessible than ever before, and companies are able to connect and provide a remarkable customer experience by listening to their customers and reaching out to them online.
Based on tremendous market demand from its existing and prospective enterprise customers, Radian6 has developed, and is today announcing the availability of the Radian6 and Salesforce.com Social CRM integration.
These new Social CRM integrated capabilities empower your teams across the enterprise, with the following:
• Sales teams are now equipped with significantly more relevant information about their customers through an integrated view of their customers’ online conversations combined with existing CRM activity history
• Marketing teams can now meet prospects at their point of need, connecting much earlier in the buying process with real-time listening of online conversations, and reduce the overall cost of qualified leads
• Customer service teams are now empowered to provide remarkable service by proactively responding to customers on their terms, equipped with an integrated view of their entire case and conversation history.
• Community and social media teams are provided with context for their outreach and engagement efforts
Radian6 has worked with a variety of its valued enterprise customers, including Comcast, to help define its Social CRM strategy and product capabilities.
"Comcast has always viewed social media as an important communications channel for customers, similar to phone or email," explains Frank Eliason, Comcast's Director of Digital Care. "We're excited to see tools that share this vision of customer service, and are looking forward to tapping Radian6's integrated social CRM capabilities."
Web Analytics Integration
Radian6 now brings together web and social media analytics, providing the richest combination of social and online metrics available to determine and articulate social media ROI.
Marketing, community, and social media teams can now map their word-of-mouth or social media initiatives directly to click-throughs and purchases on the website, and view their web activity and performance through the lens of social media. By integrating with Webtrends, Radian6 will enable users to leverage conversational web analytics and:
• Calculate the ROI of content marketing and outreach efforts by connecting associated social media conversations to website traffic, downloads, conversions or sales
• Measure the direct benefits of customer advocacy and quantify the value of engaging customers and influencers online
• Compare which types of social media and communities are most effective in generating positive word-of-mouth, resulting in the desired actions on your website
“The announcement of today’s integration is an ideal example of how our partners are leveraging the Webtrends Open Exchange to benefit customers,” said Jascha Kaykas-Wolff, vice president, marketing, Webtrends. “The social web requires marketers to integrate web analytics with social media monitoring in order to extract ROI from all their online initiatives. The ability to drill down into and analyze social data is here and easy to use."
"The Radian6 platform can now help businesses understand, on a global level, what kind of impact and resonance their social media content has online, how it's driving website traffic and sales, and how their customer and prospect base behaves and grows as a result of social media," says Lebrun. "Connecting the dots between web analytics, CRM, and social media measurement brings significant clarity and insight to an enterprise's social media ROI equation."
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- Ulitzer vs. Ning
- Twitter, Linked In, Ning and Ulitzer: Easy Personal Branding Strategy
- Some Surprising Usage Facts About Twitter
- The Future of Cloud Computing – A Study
- Twitter 101 Guide for Business
- Intel Buys McAfee for Over $7 Billion
- An A to Z of the Social Media Landscape: A to G
- An A to Z of the Social Media Landscape: H to P
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Top Sites and Downloads