|By John Ryan||
|July 13, 2009 09:15 AM EDT||
No big surprise, but overall advertising budgets are declining. The biggest increase of 34% CAGR will be in social media which is quickly becoming what marketing never had the ability to be before which is the most efficient and scalable conversation strategy available. Interactive marketing now represents over 20% of all marketing spend and close to $55 billion.
This speaks to the need to put more thought into how marketing is contributing to the efforts of revenue generation and the long term reputation of the company. The C-level wants marketing to be productive AND efficient. It can be done.
Forrester is offering the full report at Forrester.
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- Ulitzer vs. Ning
- Twitter, Linked In, Ning and Ulitzer: Easy Personal Branding Strategy
- Some Surprising Usage Facts About Twitter
- The Future of Cloud Computing – A Study
- Twitter 101 Guide for Business
- Intel Buys McAfee for Over $7 Billion
- An A to Z of the Social Media Landscape: A to G
- An A to Z of the Social Media Landscape: H to P
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Top Sites and Downloads