|By John Ryan||
|July 14, 2010 12:18 PM EDT||
Today I have posted a white paper on the Digital Buyer approach and why business providers must change their approach in order to obtain and retain more of them. It's time companies and firms of all sizes organized their revenue efforts around The Digital Buyer's needs. You don't want your organization to be the last guy who saw the train go by.
From the paper...
Worldwide, business decision makers and influencers of trillions of dollars of commerce are migrating to a digital buying experience improving the precision, speed and convenience of their choices. They are looking for providers who understand and service their digital buying approach. For the next decade, not only will more buyers go digital, their digital needs will escalate as buyers, customers and advocates. Laggard providers will certainly lose business as these buyers migrate to more digitization. When you visit the websites of most providers, it’s easy to see they have not given careful thought to this emerging and superior buying approach.
How to focus your management team on the Digital Buyer
Download this white paper free of charge and no e-mail required. If you have any thoughts on this paper, please e-mail them to me directly at email@example.com.
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- Ulitzer vs. Ning
- Twitter, Linked In, Ning and Ulitzer: Easy Personal Branding Strategy
- Some Surprising Usage Facts About Twitter
- The Future of Cloud Computing – A Study
- Twitter 101 Guide for Business
- Intel Buys McAfee for Over $7 Billion
- An A to Z of the Social Media Landscape: A to G
- An A to Z of the Social Media Landscape: H to P
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Top Sites and Downloads