|By John Ryan||
|July 21, 2011 06:49 AM EDT||
After working on it for over a year now, I'm happy to say that Buyer Steps is now available to be purchased at Amazon. I have already spoken to a few CEOs about what's in the book and the messages clearly resonate on what their biggest concerns are in regard to marketing and sales.
Buyers are busy, very sophisticated and are beginning to use consumer buying habits to consider business solutions. They are also enabled by technology to weigh their options like never before. Knowing where they are in their process and what they need at every step is the smart approach to marketing.
If you know of someone who wants to think differently about their buyers and how to accelerate sales cycles in the B2B world, this book is for them. Marketing and sales can get to be a huge cost center for any organization, Buyer Steps will deliver a framework that helps companies get purposeful in how they interact with buyers.
You can purchase by clicking this thumbnail:
If you do purchase, feel free to send me any comments that might improve the book. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. My goal is that the book is a living thing, not a one-time publication. I hope to update it annually so we all keep getting smarter.
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- Ulitzer vs. Ning
- Twitter, Linked In, Ning and Ulitzer: Easy Personal Branding Strategy
- Some Surprising Usage Facts About Twitter
- The Future of Cloud Computing – A Study
- Twitter 101 Guide for Business
- Intel Buys McAfee for Over $7 Billion
- An A to Z of the Social Media Landscape: A to G
- An A to Z of the Social Media Landscape: H to P
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Top Sites and Downloads