|By John Ryan||
|November 3, 2011 10:57 AM EDT||
It's not that I don't like business...I can't stand boring businesses that have no intention of making a dent in the world...or improving it. They are just "getting in the way of the money" with the hope of being chosen. Usually, it's a dearth of creativity/courage, either one - it's boring because there is no adventure to be found. Just holiday parties where they slap each other on the back like something really happened.
Startups have a responsibility to be different. Not just because they're a startup, but there is a necessity to stand out for the buyer. Make a dent or come up with a new plan.
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- Ulitzer vs. Ning
- Twitter, Linked In, Ning and Ulitzer: Easy Personal Branding Strategy
- Some Surprising Usage Facts About Twitter
- The Future of Cloud Computing – A Study
- Twitter 101 Guide for Business
- Intel Buys McAfee for Over $7 Billion
- An A to Z of the Social Media Landscape: A to G
- An A to Z of the Social Media Landscape: H to P
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Top Sites and Downloads