|By John Ryan||
|November 27, 2012 10:08 AM EST||
The prolific marketing writer Seth Godin talks about persuasion when it comes to marketing. He shares his opinion that the ability to persuade is marketing’s role and not the ability to convince. Relying on emotion to change behavior is a proven consumer-based marketing approach. From a B2B standpoint, you will not get to the emotional level unless you have properly delivered an argument.
Let us define what an argument is and is not.
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- Ulitzer vs. Ning
- Twitter, Linked In, Ning and Ulitzer: Easy Personal Branding Strategy
- Some Surprising Usage Facts About Twitter
- The Future of Cloud Computing – A Study
- Twitter 101 Guide for Business
- Intel Buys McAfee for Over $7 Billion
- An A to Z of the Social Media Landscape: A to G
- An A to Z of the Social Media Landscape: H to P
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Top Sites and Downloads